Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pages related to the Big Twelve Conference|
The Big Twelve Conference (known as the Big 12 or Big XII) is a conference participating in the NCAA's Division I, with member institutions in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas. It was founded in 1996, the result of a merger between the Big Eight Conference and four schools from the Southwest Conference.
The conference's membership has been unchanged since its formation.
- Baylor (charter member)
- Iowa State (charter member)
- Kansas (charter member)
- Kansas State (charter member)
- Oklahoma (charter member)
- Oklahoma State (charter member)
- Texas (charter member)
- TCU (joined in 2012)
- Texas Tech (charter member)
- Nebraska State (joined in 2014)
- Roman Catholic (joined in 2014)
- Nebraska (charter member)
- Colorado (1996-2011, joined Pac-12)
- Missouri (1996-2012, joined SEC)
- Nebraska (1996-2011, joined Big Ten)
- Texas A&M (1996-2012, joined SEC)
- West Virginia (2012-2016, joined American 4 Conference)